Avanafil 200 mg tablets are a source of its active ingredient Avanafil. It’s part of a family of drugs known as Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.
Spedra is a medication prescribed for men of adulthood suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (more often referred to in the term impotence).
Spedra assists the blood vessels of the penis in relaxing, which boosts the flow of blood into the penis, allowing it to remain stiff and to remain stiff and erect throughout sexual exercise. Spedra tablets do not cure your condition.
What is Avanafil 200 mg?
Avanafil 200mg is sold internationally through Sunrise and is accessible through the most popular pharmacy websites, pharmacies, and medical supplies stores.
The active ingredient found within Avana-200 is Avanafil. Avanafil is utilized for treating Erectile dysfunction (inadequate penile erection in sexual activities) as well as lung hypertension (high pressure in the blood vessels in the lung) as well as benign prostate hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
What should this medicine (Avanafil 200 mg) be employed?
Avanafil 200 is a tablet to be taken by mouth. For those who are taking 100- or 200-mg doses, it is generally taken without or with food as needed, around 15 minutes prior to sexual activities.
For those taking the 50 mg dose, avanafil can be taken without or with food, depending on the need, around 30 minutes prior to sexual activities.
Do not take avanafil any more often than once every 24 hours. Follow the directions on the prescription label and ask your doctor or pharmacist to clarify any portion that you are unsure of. Follow the directions exactly.
Don’t use more or less of it or consume it more frequently than recommended by your physician.
Your doctor is likely to begin you on a standard dosage of avanafil. They could reduce or increase your dosage according to how you react to the drug.
Inform your doctor that you are experiencing side effects if avanafil is not working for you or if you are experiencing adverse reactions.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist for a copy of medical information from the manufacturer to the patient.
What kind of side effects could this medication cause?
Avanafil may cause side effects. Inform your doctor the signs are serious or don’t disappear:
- Back in pain
Certain side effects may be severe.
If you notice one of the symptoms listed above, you should contact your doctor right away or seek urgent medical attention:
- an erection that lasts more than 4 hours
- A sudden loss of vision in either or one or (see below for further details)
- sudden loss of hearing (see below for further details)
- Ears ringing
- swollen eyelids
Avanafil could cause adverse negative effects.
It is unclear whether the vision loss was due to the medication. If you notice an abrupt loss of vision when you’re taking avanafil contact your doctor right away.
Do not take further doses of avanafil, or similar medicines such as sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra), Tadalafil (Cialis), or Vardenafil (Levitra) up to the time you speak to your physician.
A few patients noticed an abrupt loss or decrease of hearing when they used other medications similar to Avanafil.
The loss of hearing typically affected only one ear and did not always improve after the medication was taken off. It is unclear whether the loss of hearing results from the medication.
If you experience rapid loss of your hearing often with a ringing sound in your ears or dizziness when you’re taking avanafil contact your doctor right away.
Don’t take any further doses of avanafil or other similar medicines like sildenafil (Revatio, Viagra), Tadalafil (Cialis), or Vardenafil (Levitra) up to the time you speak to your physician.
What is the best time for Avanafil 200 mg to be not utilized?
You shouldn’t take Avanafil tablets 200 mg if you:
- Are allergic to avanafil, or any of the ingredients in Avanafil
- Are taking any medication containing nitrates such as nitro-glycerine, for angina, since it can result in a dramatic reduction in blood pressure
- are suffering from kidney or liver diseases.
- Have a medical condition in which sexual contact isn’t recommended because of heart or cardiovascular issues or if you’ve suffered a stroke or heart attack within the last six months
- Have abnormally low or high blood pressure
- is suffering from an eye condition such as non-arteritis optic neuropathy (NAION) which can cause loss of vision or if you suffer from retinitis pigmentosa
- are prone to the condition known as priapism (erections lasting four hours or longer) like anatomical deformations of the penis and sickle cell anemia. multiple myeloma and leukemia.
- consume large quantities of wine or alcohol.
- You are taking medications that interfere with Avanafil or increase your risk of adverse side effects antibiotics like erythromycin, verapamil, diltiazem, rifampicin (for hypertension) as well as saquinavir, ritonavir, or for HIV and antifungals such as ketoconazole or itraconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers, such as doxazosin for the treatment of high blood pressure.
Tamsulosin, prazosin for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate, nitrates, such as trinitrate glyceryl for angina, and various heart problems.
What drugs interact when used in conjunction with Avanafil 200 mg?
Many medications react when taken with Avanafil tablets of 200 mg.
These medications shouldn’t be taken during the time you’re taking Avanafil or after consultation and guidance by your physician:
- The drugs that affect Avanafil Antibiotics like Rifampicin and erythromycin, antifungals such as ketoconazole or itraconazole as well as saquinavir or ritonavir for HIV verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure.
- Certain drugs are influenced by Avanafil Non-selective Alpha-blockers such as Doxazosin to treat excessive blood pressure and tamsulosin for high blood pressure, prazosin for prostate cancer, and nitrates like the glyceryl trinitrate to treat angina and various heart ailments.
Is avanafil 100 mg more efficient in comparison to Viagra?
The majority of PDE5 inhibitors, such as Stendra (avanafil), Viagra (sildenafil), Cialis (tadalafil) along with Levitra (vardenafil) have been deemed to be first-line choices for treating Erectile dysfunction.
How long will it take for avanafil’s effect to start working?
It is suggested that you take Stendra (avanafil) approximately 15-30 minutes prior to sexual activity to allow the medication to begin working. Some people may perform faster, in just 15 minutes. Others may take longer.
Do I require a medical prescription to take Stendra (avanafil)?
It is true that Stendra (avanafil) can be a prescription-only drug. Most insurance companies do not cover drugs that treat erectile dysfunction, which means you’ll be paying cash.
Do you have to consider taking avanafil 200mg in case you don’t really require it?
If you’ve not been informed that you suffer from Erectile dysfunction by your healthcare professional it is not a good idea to consider this as a sign of sexual dysfunction without first talking to your physician.
Other Ed tablets:
Centurion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
40 Tablets, 60 Tablets, 80 Tablets, 100 Tablets, 200 Tablets
There are no reviews yet.